Hello, I’m glad you found me! My name is Virginia Gardner, and I am delighted to introduce myself, the Charlottesville-Albemarle County communities, our schools, area employers, our shopping areas, and most importantly, our neighborhoods and homes.
I’ve lived in Virginia my entire life, and I make my living helping people make good decisions about where they want to live in the Charlottesville area. I believe there is no greater joy than owning a home; my husband and I have spent many happy years creating our home in Earlysville, a beautiful rural area located just
west of the City.
What do I personally love most about living in the Charlottesville area?
- I love the Downtown Charlottesville area, with its welcoming ambience, unique shops, and great local restaurants.
- I love that I can be hiking the Shenandoah National Park in less than an hour of leaving my door.
- I love that we can garden 7 months out of the year (actually, hoping our new cold frames will make that 12 months!).
- I love that I can buy nearly all of my food and beverage from local sources
- I love all of the local festivals – Virginia Film Festival, Festival of the Book, the Tom Tom Founders Festival, the Dogwood Festival, the Crozet Arts & Crafts Festivals, the Taste of Monticello Wine Trail Festival, and the Heritage Harvest Festival at Monticello.
- Seriously, I love my home. I love looking out of my window as I drink my morning coffee, and I love my drive through the beauty of the area and my arrival home each evening.
We welcome you to the Charlottesville!
For families relocating to the City of Charlottesville, Albemarle County, Greene County, or Fluvanna County, you will find a wide range of neighborhoods and housing types to consider. If you believe you will be happiest in a neighborhood with full recreational amenities, we have all types and all price ranges available. If your fancy is for a little land and privacy, the area offers you many options for that as well.
It is our honor and pleasure to be associated with Roy Wheeler Realty Co., the finest real estate firm servicing the Charlottesville region of Virginia.
When it’s time for you to sell your existing home and move on to the next perfect property, we will be there by your side, making sure that your real estate transactions are handled efficiently and to your complete satisfaction!
We invite you to visit the following links for more detailed information about areas of interest:
Charlottesville Area Schools – information about schools in the City of Charlottesville, Albemarle, Fluvanna and Greene Counties
Entertainment – Local Festivals, Fine Arts, Education, Music, Movies
Food – Food Markets, Farmers’ Markets, Restaurants, and where to pick your own fruits and vegetables
Historical Places to Visit – the University of Virginia and Presidential Homes
Senior Living in Charlottesville and Services for Seniors
Shopping in Charlottesville – we have everything you need
Charlottesville Realtor Virginia Gardner
Certified Residential Specialist
Roy Wheeler Realty Co.