Brick home with Main Level Master
on a full basement, sited on an exquisitely-landscaped lot in Still Meadow.
The entrance has a special “wow” factor, with the wide hallway and promise of spectacular views ahead.
Gorgeous remodeled kitchen.
The remodeled kitchen is a beautiful new space, with refinished cabinets, new lighting, exquisite Leathered Granite countertops, new stainless appliances, under counter lighting, and stunning tile backsplash.
What some might call a breakfast area is a sun-filled area for everyday dining.
Enjoy a precious oasis from inside and out.
The landscape requires no grass maintenance, rather it is designed to highlight the beauty of the wooded backdrop. Specially selected flowering and evergreen shrubs and trees are set into a landscape of natural stone.
- Finished area 2798 square feet
- 15′ x 17′ Screened Porch (255 s.f.)
- Full, walk-out basement – 1908 unfinished square feet (shown on 3D tour) with huge beautiful windows
- Two car garage (epoxy coating on garage floor), 550 square feet
- Emergency generator (2010) provides 115-volt service to entire 1st floor, plus basement lights
- Wood blinds throughout house
- Within last five years, house painted inside and out
- New ceiling fans and light fixtures throughout
- HVAC: Main level is new High Efficiency 3.5 ton Lennox AC and matching High Efficiency gas furnace; 2nd floor is a heat pump
Call or Text Virginia Gardner, Roy Wheeler Realty Co., with questions and to preview this amazing home. (434) 981-0871