Earlysville VA in Albemarle County near Charlottesville VA is a small village featuring lovely rural neighborhoods such as Arbor Park, Earlysville Forest, Hickory Ridge, and Loftlands Glen. Subdivisions in Earlysville offer 1 to 3 wooded acre lots, many with mountain views. Major businesses and fine shopping are nearby. Earlysville VA is a wonderful place to call home!
Some of the beautiful Earlysville Neighborhoods: Arbor Park, Earlysville Forest, Hickory Ridge, Loftlands Glen, and Walnut Hill
-Albemarle County- Information about this Central Virginia County -Learn why the area is attracting people of all ages and interests.
In conclusion, those of us who have chosen Earlysville VA as our home know that we enjoy the best of both worlds!!
Some of the many employers located within 5 miles of Earlysville…
- The National Ground Intelligence Center (NGIC): NGIC’s mission is to produce all-source integrated intelligence on foreign ground forces and support combat technologies. This is to ensure that U.S. forces and other decision makers will always have a decisive edge on any battlefield.
- Charlottesville is benefiting in a big way from the US Department of Defense’s (DoD) Base Realignment and Closure (BRAC) progress. Many Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA) organizations are moving to or have relocated to this area at NGIC.
- MicroAire Surgical Instruments, with 130 employees; R&D and headquarters facility for surgical instruments manufacturer, located along Airport Road.
At the UVA Research Park, just some of the Park’s employers include…
- CACI Enterprise Solutions, Inc., with 112 local employees; A global consulting firm, providing IT and network solutions to the federal government.
- NIITEK, with 130 local employees; A leading developer of robot and vehicle-mounted mine detection systems using advanced ground penetrating radar and metal detection technologies.
- Northrop Grumman, with 80 local employees; A global aerospace and defense company and the world’s largest shipbuilder.
- PRA International, with 360 local employees; Regional headquarters for full-service contract clinical research organization.
- Hollymead Town Center, with Harris Teeter Grocery, Target, Kohl’s (opening Fall 2011), and all sorts of national and local retailers and restaurants (5-10 minutes)
- Stonefield, with Trader Joe’s, Pottery Barn, Regal IMAX Theaters, and many restaurants
- Rio Hill Shopping and immediate area, with Kroger Grocery, Dick’s Sporting Goods, Lowe’s, WalMart, and Sam’s Club (15 minutes)
- Albemarle Square, with a branch of the JMRL public library (15-20 minutes)
- Fashion Square Mall, the area’s only enclosed shopping center, with Sears, Belk, and JC Penney (15-20 minutes)
- Barracks Road Shopping Center, the area’s higher-end shopping, includes locally-owned boutique shops and gourmet-to-go, along with some of the national restaurant chains, Kroger and Harris Teeter grocery stores, an Old Navy, Michael’s, Barnes & Noble’s, and more (15-20 minutes)
- Charlottesville Downtown Pedestrian Mall, the best selection of restaurants in the area, art and craft galleries, unique and interesting retailers, and the best place to find entertainment in the area (20-25 minutes)
If you are considering purchasing or selling a home in the Charlottesville area, rely on me to help you put the pieces together. Virginia Gardner, Roy Wheeler Realty Co., (434) 981-0871 – Email Virginia