City of Charlottesville Home for Sale – Friendly, Walkable Neighborhood
Looking for a house that has a beautiful small yard, close to public transportation?
Enjoy peace and quiet in a fantastic neighborhood, with no-steps entry possible.
Space for AirBnB, a Caregiver, Visiting Family or Friends
Established City neighborhood, with easy access to Downtown, all of the area’s best shopping, dining, and entertainment. This renovated and tastefully remodeled home offers one level living, with private living space for visiting family or friends, a caregiver, AirBnB. No-steps entry possible at ground level, with interior Elevator to main level. Lovely master bedroom wing, open living-dining, well-appointed kitchen, glorious family room that lives like a sunroom. Full of light, located on a great street in one of the City’s best mature neighborhoods. Features a one-car garage, lovely landscaping, and a private, fenced, sunny backyard.
– Constructed 1957; 2780 finished feet, 267 unfinished
– 4 bedrooms, 3 full baths; 1 car garage; elevator
– Open Living Room and Dining, gorgeous Sunroom, Family room on terrace level
– Well-appointed kitchen with good storage – fully renovated 2007
– Public utilities
– Natural gas furnace; inspected & tuned up 2019 – two zones; Natural gas water heater
– New electric and plumbing 2007
– Perimeter waterproofing system installed by Mid-Atlantic Waterproofing; 2019 system inspected, replaced two sump pumps
– Air conditioning system 2007
– 30-year architectural roof 2007; Thermopane low-e windows 2007; Gutter guards
– Elevator, inspected & tuned up 2019
– New carpet on steps to terrace level 2019
– Luxury, waterproof vinyl plank flooring in sunroom and terrace level 2019
– 0.25 acres; Blooming trees and shrubbery; Fenced rear yard
If you are considering purchasing or selling a home in the Charlottesville area, rely on me to help you put the pieces together. Virginia Gardner, Roy Wheeler Realty Co., (434) 981-0871 – Email Virginia