Charlottesville Area 2014 Year-End Market Report
– Annual home sales in Greater Charlottesville were up 2.0% over 2013, marking the third consecutive year
– Sales increased in five of the six jurisdictions, led by a 12.6% year-over-year sales gain in Greene County.
– The median sales price for 2014 was the highest level since 2007 and was 1.9% higher than 2013.
– Half the homes sold in 2014 were on the market 52 days or less, representing the lowest Median Days on
Market since 2006.
– After a 4th Quarter that saw 10.0% more sales than last year, active inventory at year-end is slightly down
from the year-end 2013 level (-0.9%).