2018 4th Quarter & Year-End Charlottesville VA Area Real Estate Market Report
Homebuyers and Sellers should read the following information which tells all for 2018 in our area! The 2018 4th Quarter & Year-End Charlottesville VA Real Estate Market Report also gives links to more in-depth analyses. The Charlottesville Area Association of Realtors, or CAAR, is the provider of these reports.
2018 Fourth Quarter & Year-End | WWW.CAAR.COM
Greater Charlottesville Area 2018 Fourth Quarter & Year-End Highlights
• Home sales decreased 3.2% (841) compared to Q4 2017 (869), while year-end indicated a 5.7% gain.
• The median sales price remained steady at $300,000 compared to Q4 2017, as year-end marked a 4.6% growth.
• The median days on the market in the 4th Quarter was 63, 8-days lower than in Q4 2017, while year-end showed a 13.8% drop (9-days fewer).
• New listings declined 7.4% (764) compared to Q4 2017 (825), as year-end marked a 1.5% increase.
• Pending sales weakened 4.9% (704) compared to Q4 2017 (740), while year-end showed a 3.5% gain.
- Inventory of homes for sale dropped 10.5% (891) compared to Q4 2017 (995)
2018 Fourth Quarter & Year-End Greater Charlottesville and County Market Reports
Please click below:
- Greater Charlottesville
- Albemarle County
- City of Charlottesville
- Fluvanna County
- Greene County
- Louisa County
- Nelson County
- Greater Charlottesville 2018 Annual Report
Charlottesville Area Association of REALTORS®
550 Hillsdale Drive, Charlottesville, VA 22901
Office: (434) 817-2227 | Fax: (434) 817-2836